[IP] John Hopkins Magazine

The current issue of Johns Hopkins Magazine online has an excellent set of
articles all related to the tragic case last summer of the death of a
healthy research volunteer.  Contained in it are some of the foundations of
research ethics in the United States, particularly with regard to research
funded with federal funds.  The lead article is Trials and Tribulations, but
the others are just as informative.

I commend it to you all: http://www.jhu.edu/~jhumag/

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR