[IP] Movies

Hello! I don't know if this is a gripe, or just a comment...

I have watched a few movies lately (Memento, A Beautiful Mind...etc.) and I
see these different uses of insulin. (treatment of mental disorders and
killing) Well, I don't have a problem with it...of course, I cringe because I
know that in some of these movies there is a reality that I COULD die because
of Insulin Shock...but I notice that my friends look toward me automatically.
Like, "Look, you can do that with YOUR insulin!" It just annoys me. Has anyone
had this experience? I know that they are curious, but to point out that it
could happen makes it a little worse.