[IP] Losing the Battle with the Beast

 Up until today I was proud to say that I was
complication free after almost 25 yrs. of living with
diabetes. My doctor called today and told me that my
recent blood and urine samples showed increased
albumin and creatin levels which indicate damage to
the kidneys. I thought that after I had started on the
pump over 2 years ago that I would stay complication
free. But I guess the beast has just been hiding. I am
scared and got no answers from the doctor (GP) except
that they will have to keep an eye on my levels. I go
to see my diabetic Dr. next week and hopefully he will
be able to give me some insight on the matter.
 Right now I feel like I am losing the battle with the
beast. :o(
 Thanks for listening to me vent.

Do You Yahoo!?