Re: [IP] Poll: Diabetics Misjudge Disease

>>Two out of three diabetics don't consider
>>cardiovascular disease a serious threat, a new poll says, even
>>though heart disease and stroke are the leading killers of diabetics.

Doesn't really surprise me either, and its not just patients.  I had a lot
of docs who only focused on the diabetes.  Nothing else existed.  They
flat-out refused to check for or treat anything else.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted