Re: [IP] Re:paradigm

Fight those idiots at the insurance company...

Guess what they are doing to us.  If Gabe wants a pump he has to leave the
doctors at Children's Hospital, Los Angeles, who are absolutely fantastic and
and H on a "sliding scale" and didn't return pages (he was newly diagnosed)
for 48 hours.

So, is that stupid?  I don't need another doctor and certainly not that one.
But tomorrow at 10 a.m. we are shlepping there because she is the HMO's