[IP] Paradigm

For anyone who has saw this new pump.  How much smaller is it actually than the 507C or 508.  I know that  they say that it is 37% smaller than other pumps but when I was comparing specifications from the paradigm to the 508 it looked like it was the same size just thinner.

I would really like to get this pump for my daughter if it is indeed 37% smaller than her 507C.

Also does your warranty have to be up in order for insurance to cover a new pump?