[IP] Mood swings/Julie

Yes Julie,
Your mood will swing with b.g. going low or high...

Notice when mine are almost just right or right, that I'm a totally
different person!  Wouldn't it be nice if we could be that way all the time?

Your hubby's comment wasn't funny but neither are half the things my hubby
says...unless they have gone through these episodes, they will never
understand how one feels.

The only person who can understand how I feel is my brother as he was also
diabetic until his transplant almost two years ago!

hang in there and shoot for the normal readings :)
Kathy B.