[IP] Sils Please Help!

I wouldn't ask for this if I didn't really need some help.  Currently I have
just started a new job and am on state insurance as my job does not offer it.
The state does not want to cover humalog let alone pump supplies. I am running
very low , and am still waiting for my first paycheck to kick in. If anyone
has extras they are looking to get rid of at a discounted price I would be
happy to pay including shipping costs...  If you can help please email me
directly.  Thank You.
Jennifer Close