I met with a rep from Minimed this morning to get the CGMS monitor and he was
wearing the new Paradigm pump.  I will definately be switching to the new
pump when they call me for training.

He showed me the resevoir and I believe he said it hold 160 units - which is
perfect for me because I only load 100 units at a time and I change my
resevoir with every infusion set change.  You can still use which ever
infusion set you prefer.

I am looking forward to this new, improved and much smaller pump.

Pumpin MM 508 for 11 months