Re: [IP] Tired, tired, tired...agree with family bed

I was going to suggest the family bed too but didn't want to start an off
topic controversy lol.  It worked like a charm with all 4 of mine in bed with
us for about 8 months.  We all slept great.  I think they are comforted
sensing your presence.  It must be very difficult to try to get through a
work day being so tired.  Is there anyway you can fit some time in for just
you? - trip to the library alone, pedicure etc. whatever your thing is.  Just
one hour can really rejuvenate me.  I can't comment on the meat of your
question about the supplements.  I stayed on the prenatals for a year after
delivery and that seemed like enough.  I hope you are able to feel better!
mom whose kids are 7, 4, 2 (with diabetes) and 1