Re: [IP] Tired, tired, tired...

--- Sherry Compton <email @ redacted> wrote:

The baby just isn't
> letting me sleep more than two consecutive hours and

Maybe the family bed would help.  I took one side off
the crib and butted it up aganist our bed. It worked
like a charm, since I was nursing I never had to get
out of bed. The baby had a space of his own, but was
always close to mom. you indicated you work.  Maybe
the baby misses you and this way you get some extra
time together. YMMV