Re: [IP] Tired, tired, tired...

--- Sherry Compton <email @ redacted> wrote:
The baby just isn't
> letting me sleep more than two consecutive hours and
Maybe the family bed would help.  I took one side off
the crib and butted it up aganist our bed. It worked
like a charm, since I was nursing I never had to get
out of bed. The baby had a space of his own, but was
always close to mom. you indicated you work.  Maybe
the baby misses you and this way you get some extra
time together. YMMV

Do You Yahoo!?