Re: [IP] Re: Gabe's failed site (long)

All your points well-taken.  Gabe and I had a long talk and I told him the
pump means no more than 4-5 hours without checking.  The first experience was
harrowing because our doctor was out of town and we had only 1 set change.

When the "care package" arrived from Minimed, Gabe was anxious to try again.
Last night he inserted the quickset with no pain or problem and bolused
dinner, breakfast and lunch today; still taking a small dose of UL morning
and night til I am sure we can do the site changes and/or the site lasts a
couple of days.

He made me promise to call MiniMed today and the insurance company to see if
I could expedite his Paradigm...so that says something.

Thanks for your thoughts and opinions....