[IP] Stress, Anxiety, Depresion, etc.

It must be hard to be at school and deal with something like
that. My Dad had a lot of health problems when I was at college
and it can make you feel helpless when your not right there. Keep
an open mind and talk to your counselor/advisor to see about
taking off a semester if possible. At least look into it, it may
not be as bad of an idea as you might think.

My 2 1/2 year old daughter is having some health problems right
now and it's scaring me to death but I realized that I really
need to keep to routine for me and her to get through this. I
also have my husband to lean on which is a great support. I
imagine, unless you have a school friend who has gone through
something like you are right now, you might not have a
sympathetic ear to listen to you. Try a couselor or another
relative to give you the support you need. You have to take care
of YOU too right now, and there will be times in your life you'll
need some extra help. It's OK to ask for it.

Kathleen, MM508 (no problems)
fighting type 1, and lots of worry and nausea at the moment