Re: [IP] Tired, tired, tired...

Hello, are you a new mom? How old is your baby?. The only thing I would take
is some good vitamins. It usually doesn't take to long for a baby to start
sleeping more hours. When he/she takes a nap you should also try to nap if
possible, you can worry about the house work and everything else later. I'm a
mother of two boys ages 5 and 9 so I know what it is like to get no sleep,
I'm also overweight and trying to lose weight which is hard to do.   Best of
luck                                                         Carol