[IP] Re: Novolog/Novorapid

<<    We are about to get access to Novorapid,which I believe is the Canadian

name for Novolog.
I plan to have a trial on it,and have appreciated the info from others on
the >>

Hi Barb
Does this mean that it is finally available in Canada?  That the company has
distributed it to physicians to start patients on it?  I have been anxiously
awaiting!  Humalog stings terribly in Claire.  Please let me know so that I
can phone and ask our new team about it--we will be seeing them for the first
time in April.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7