No Subject

approve approve.Apumper
 >From owner-ip-announce Mon Feb 18 23:40:29 2002
From: "Deb" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: Tuesday, Tuesday late night, Thursday, and Friday chats
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 01:39:34 -0800

Hi everyone!

Anyone want to brag about what they got for Valentine's day? Or gripe cause
they didn't get anything? Or just talk about anything else? (Usually, at one
point or another - the talk does turn to food!) If so - come join us in IP

Tuesday chat is at 9:00 p.m. EST -- Your hosts are Wendy and Cherry and
Jubilee. (Cherry may not make it this week cause she is out of town but
Wendy will be there and might get really lonely if no one else shows up to
keep her company! So come on everyone, let's help keep Wendy from driving
herself crazy by talking to herself!)

Tuesday Late Night chat is at midnight EST -- Wendy will still be there and
will be joined by me, Deb (I'm already crazy, but anyone who's met me before
already knew that!)

Thursday chat is at 9:00 p.m. EST -- Your friendly hosts for this chat are
Fred (we won't say anything about Fred, you'll have to meet him yourself!),
Deb (yep, the crazy one) and Cherry (who may not make it again).

Friday chat is at 9:00 p.m. EST -- Hosted by Dauna and Tina, who both are
sweet enough WITHOUT all the chocolate that everyone talks about in there!

All chats are held in the Anytime room. To get there go to the IP main page
at www.insulin-pumpers.org Then click on the link to "Insulin Pumper Chat
Rooms". Make sure "Anytime" is highlighted. Click go. A grey box will pop
up. Your User Name is the entire e-mail address you signed up for IP with and
the password is "pumper" (without the quotes). All in lower case.

Sorry this is long, I but had a lot of information to give. (And I just hope I
got it all right since Cherry is the one who usually posts these notes
but since she's out of town I had to do it! So if I goofed somewhere,

Hope to see you all in one of the chats!

Deb in Southern Illinois