Re: [IP] Stress, anxiety, depression, etc.

I'm so sorry you and your mom are going through this. What's more important
right now (the present and next semester) - your
classes that you won't get anything out of, or being with your mom -- who
needs you, too?

Education can be and is many times, put on *hold*. Five years from now
you'll look back on today and maybe say "I wish I would have__________ (you
fill in the blank). You must make the decision, but pesonally I don't think
your staying in school with a lack of concentration and concern will benefit
you, your mom, or your future career.

The best to you and yours, dear. (~_^)

F.A.I.T.H. Forsaking all, I trust Him