[IP] my paradigm is in the mail!

I am so excited!!  I was in the process of ordering a MM 508, with upgrade to paradigm.  The
person helping me get my insurance approved knew I really wanted a Paradigm.  I have a 507 now -
and had a 506 before that - pumping with MM for over 6 years.
They called this morning - they just got the Paradigms in today.  So she could ship me one,
instead of me having to get the 508 and wait my turn for the upgrade program to arrive in my
geography.  She did say that I am supposed to wait for training.
I am hoping the video and instructions will be enough for me to figure it out.
The sad thing is I am on a business trip, and won't be home till Thursday.  But my husband will be
able to sign for it, and it will be waiting for me when I get home.'

Do You Yahoo!?