RE: [IP] Stress, anxiety, depression, etc.

First, I am sorry to hear about your mom.  It's easier to be the sick one
sometimes than it is to watch someone you love be sick. (I know that's the way
it is with my children anyway.)

Second, please take care of yourself because your mom will need you to help.

Third, is there anyway your school will let you drop out this semester and go
home to be with her without damaging your transcripts?  That might be a good
way to alleviate some of the stress.  I know it's hard to lose the money you
paid in tuition, but sometimes your mental and emotional health is the

I know that this is easy for me to say since I am not in your position.  but
sometimes someone objective can help.  Good luck...I am sure we will all say
prayers for you and your mom.  Let us know what is going on.