Re: [IP] Stress, anxiety, depression, etc.

Cheri, I am sorry to hear about everything that is going on.  I'm sure,
with the right care, your mother will be fine.  She is probably a strong
person.  But in  order for you to be strong you have to take care of
yourself first; how else can you be there for your mom if you aren't ok?
Is there someone else in your family that you can share your feelings
with?  Is there something in your schedule that you can put aside for
now?  One thing you can't put aside is your health.  Trying to eat right,
sleep and cut yourself some slack so you can manage your blood sugars is
a big step in helping your mother right now.  Or she will start to worry
about you!

Yes, things will get better, but  you have to pace yourself.  Don't let
your routine suffer or your health will suffer.

By the way, I usually don't answer things like this, but when I read your
note
I felt in similar situations this past year.  You do get past it, but it
takes time.

Good luck.

Peggy
Peggy A. Haeger, CMP
Meeting Manager
email @ redacted
605 Periwinkle Turn, Bourbonnais, IL  60914
815-937-1928,  Fax:  815-929-0397