[IP] IP-freaky toes

	Yes,these crazy toes of mine also cause lots of hassles,because of poor
sensation! I often wonder how many people really check their tootsies out
regularly,or how many long term diabetics even recognize the potential harm.
I remember years ago i managed to break toes just by scrubbing a floor in
my bare feet,with my toes bent up under my forefoot. Then tehre was the
time I stepped crookedly off the front step to get to our daughter who had
fallen off the trampoline-we BOTH ended up in Emerg.The only reason I went
was because of the balack-and-blue.
NOW,the mirror in my travel bag and bedside table is for a foot check every
night,and naisl etc are checked closely too!-hopefully others are careful
,too,and avoiding these nuisances that "come with the territory!

I got me ten fine toes to wiggle in the sand -
Barb, IDDM x ?25 years