[IP] Novolog/Novorapid

	We are about to get access to Novorapid,which I believe is the Canadian
name for Novolog.
I plan to have a trial on it,and have appreciated the info from others on
the digest as I read along. I am espec hopeful it will length out my site
viability-which declined of late.  As others have found,my highs are not
consistent,but the always lead me to changing,usually after a scant 2 days
now,and then my readings improve.
I use a mix of Humalog /Humulin R, and have sites last for MANY days up
until maybe Dec/01.
Other than possible need for basal and /or bolus adjustment, and maybe
finding Humalog superior to Novolog in correcting unexplained highs---
Any other points I should consider-My professional support here is limited.
Thanks a bunch
Barb,pumping  x 5 years, Minimed 506