Re: [IP] my not so scary night

Did they do a blood draw when you turned the urine in?  I am also pregnant
and just did a 24 hour urine collection, followed by a blood test.  My
creatinine clearance numbers came in low, and the first thing both my docs
asked me was did I collect every drop of urine?  So I think the answer about
whether missing a couple of the collections is what are they testing for

What the heck is creatinine clearance anyways?