[IP] Re: MM 508 failure

snip>>Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:58:22 -0500
From: "Peg Wagner" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] MM 508 failure

Not to start anything, but, I've had my two Disetronics for six years and
have never had a problem - not one! I'm excited!! They are sending me my new
pumps Wednesday. A trade in deal.
It does seem like there are a lot of MM problems on this list - what gives?
Peg W<<

Hi Peg,

Could it be that more IP list members use MiniMed than Disetronic?
Bigger percentage of users, bigger percentage of problems but not
higher percentage overall comparatively speaking.  I'm not sure,
'cause I don't have the stats but it seems MiniMed is more widely
used than the others.