Re: [IP] Carbs in bars - addendum

They have 3 fatty acids held together by 1 glycerol
molecule. Is that what you mean by basic chemical makeup?

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping
2.2yrs, and 7 other blessings
- my dad, a 2002 Olympic Torch bearer!!! :)
~*~Integrity is how you behave when no one is looking~*~

Jim said:
I don't remember the basic chemical makeup of lipids off the
top of my head - I'm pretty sure they, too, have additional