Re: [IP] MM 508 failure

> It does seem like there are a lot of MM problems on this list - what
> Peg W

Probably because the percentage of pumpers on this list are way over on the
scale of MiniMed. There have been problems with others' pumps but all the
companies take care of them. If most people bought only Fords or Chevies,
you would hear of problems mostly with Fords or Chevies. Too bad it's not a
perfect world. My sis-i-l was upset once cuz she bought a product that
failed. She moaned, "But, it was GUARANTEED!!!" Yeah - and it was replaced.
BTW, we usually don't hear of all the successes since many people go on
their merry way pumping and don't bother with lists. YMMV (~_^)

Even a clock that is stopped is right twice a day.