Re: [IP] Re: Gabe's failed site

Well, I don't think we will try for a year since the injections are painless
and more or less routine and working quite well.  But certainly for a couple
of months.  I think I understand the advantages and disadvantages of the pump
and I do understand Gabe's insulin needs....I hope there is a set that last
more that 2 days...3 days would be acceptable.  In the end, Gabe will have to

Thanks for your note.  I saved it for future reference.