Re: [IP] my not so scary night

I think with that test I only voided ~1qt and the urologist
was expecting between 2-3. It was because I wasn't drinking
enough fluids. I had already passed the stone by this point
and they were just ruling out other problems. My 24hr urine
and bloodwork checked out fine so the dr said the only
problem was not enough fluids. He sent me home with precise
instructions on how much water, lemonade (to change the ph),
and other fluids to drink. I try to get it all in but some
days it's hard (busy mom syndrome)! :)

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping
2.2yrs, and 7 other blessings
- my dad, a 2002 Olympic Torch bearer!!! :)
~*~Integrity is how you behave when no one is looking~*~

Jan said:
Kerri, I'm surprised you don't void more than that. Is it
because of the
stones? Do you drink enough water? I'm restricted on my
fluid intake to not
stress my already-damaged kidneys therefore I do not need
(normally) 2 jugs.
The lab said most people do. I believe the original poster
said she was
given only one jug and needed more. YMMV (~_^)