[IP] Frequent site changes

Hi all!

I've been having problems with the need for very frequent site changes and
don't know why. I go through these spells where I have several unexplained
high BGs in a row and therefore, I change my site. When I go through these
spells I sometimes have to change my site daily - if not twice a day! I'm
beginning to wonder if pumping is worth it. Any suggestions?

One more thing...when I have high BGs I of course am very thirsty and drink
alot. The weird thing is, I don't seem to eliminate the fluid much even
though I'm drinking tons of water! So, I end up extremely bloated. Any

(pumping for one year and still wondering why)