Re: [IP] Carbs in bars - addendum

Mario Larsen <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Aren't those the same elements in proteins and fats, just proportioned
> differently?

Digging deep into my data banks, proteins also contain nitrogen (amine, as
in amino acid, has the same base as ammonia - NH4), chloride, phosphorus in
various forms, and a few other elements as well.  I don't remember the basic
chemical makeup of lipids off the top of my head - I'm pretty sure they,
too, have additional elements.

Jim Handsfield