Re: [IP] quiksets and marks on skin

> Oh that raised area goes away but I sure wish they
> would fill in that little
> ring on the underside of the hub.  It serves
> absolutely NO purpose being
> indented that way!
> Sylvia
I have had the raised area totally red and swollen for
some reason.(like a bulls eye-I insert manually
because it doesn't seem to happen then. ) but I'm not
sure i want them to fill it in, then more of my skin
will be in contact with the plastic. I had to change
from the soft set because of the rectangle tabs.  Even
with a layer of IV3000 between i would have a
rectangle sore after 2-3 days. YMMV

Do You Yahoo!?