Re: [IP] my not so scary night

>>>I can't believe you filled up those jugs they give you, and then some!
Wow! I barely filled mine to 1/3-1/2 full!!! :)
Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping >>>

hmmmm - I remember doing my first jug - we rinsed out an apple juice gallon
jar and collected it. I peed into a quart jar (overflowed it, too). I was
then 12 y/o. My stepfather took it to the dr's. office before work (6:30
a.m.) and set it on the steps. Dr. asked what he thought he was supposed to
do with it? Well, HE asked for it - no other instructions. I don't know what
they were really looking for in 1951 since we didn't have ketones either
then, but acetone.

Kerri, I'm surprised you don't void more than that. Is it because of the
stones? Do you drink enough water? I'm restricted on my fluid intake to not
stress my already-damaged kidneys therefore I do not need (normally) 2 jugs.
The lab said most people do. I believe the original poster said she was
given only one jug and needed more. YMMV (~_^)

Isn't making a no-smoking section in a restaurant like making a no-peeing
section in a swimming pool?