Re: [IP] quiksets and marks on skin

  YES  I hate that particular design of the QS but other wise really love
them.  Josh uses them and when we remove the old set and clean up any
adhesive that is left I always rub a little over-the-counter antibiotic
ointment on the site (Neosporin currently)  In two years of pumping Josh
really has no scars.  I have been doing this since early on and even his endo
thinks his skin looks great!  Just a thought!
Oh that raised area goes away but I sure wish they would fill in that little
ring on the underside of the hub.  It serves absolutely NO purpose being
indented that way!

mom to Joshua