Re: [IP] my not so scary night

When I've done 24hr urines for kidney stones I was told it
would make a difference. But it may depend on what they are
checking for.
I can't believe you filled up those jugs they give you, and
then some! Wow! I barely filled mine to 1/3-1/2 full!!! :)

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping
2.2yrs, and 7 other blessings
- my dad, a 2002 Olympic Torch bearer!!! :)
~*~Integrity is how you behave when no one is looking~*~

Christa said:
On another issue - during all this I was also doing a
24 hour urine.  I had filled up the container given to
me by the lab by 11pm and only had containers that had
contained juice so I was to worried about it messing
up the results even after washing.  So I missed
collection of three voids (drinking and going alot
because of prego).  So my question is - will that make
my results inaccurate?  I am going to take them to the
lab and tell my ob and endo what happened.  Thanks
again - usually I am pretty elf sufficient but
pregnancy makes me a bit nervous - christa