Re: [IP] Re: Gabe's pump

In a message dated 2/18/2002 9:48:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> BTW, why did he name his pump Victoria? ;) Just curious - some of us have
> *excuses* (not real reasons) why we chose our pumps' names. YMMV (~_^)

I asked him what he wanted to name his pump.  I thought he would say "Sam" or
"Joe" or "Rocky".  Victoria is after the gorgeous Victoria's Secret models in
the catalogues.  He likes those catalogues.

Thanks for the encouragement.  We are ready for another try with the Sil sets.
I am wondering, though, if we should pump Saline after all so that we don't
have that chaos when the set fails.  It is miserable getting off Ultralente
and miserable getting back on if we can't get a set in right away.  Takes 18
hours to get off it and 18 hours to restart it...so maybe it should be Saline
until we know for sure we have good sets and can change them easily.  Gabe is
open to pumping Saline and injecting for a little while.