[IP] Re: Gabe--UL to pump/missing shots

1. I switched from UL/Humalog to pump too. Ultralente hangs around a long
time, maybe 48 hours! His basals will probably end up closer to what they
were: I used about 23 units UL daily and now use about 18-19u basal daily.

2. he misses shots...yeah, you get so used to them it's funny when they're
gone, though not for long. But if he's used to you giving them...now you can
give him a quick hug instead!

3. best of luck to you both! it's a big step!!

Laura G.