[IP] ERT, weight loss and blood sugars

One more thing, since my surgery I have seen a dramatic improvement in my
ability to keep my blood sugars in line.  I think It has to be because now I
am taking a set amount of estrogen and my body doesn't keep up the
fluctuation with the other hormones kicking in.  I now desperately need to
lose weight and to firm up those tummy muscles.  Please e-mail me off list if
this item would concern/interest you.

Forever grateful for a community of people who understand.  Thanks IP.

Cee Dee