---------------original message-----------------

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:08:12 -0600
From: "Deborah" <email @ redacted> Subject: [IP] Gallbladder surgery

Hi all,

Now I need help, Eve will have her surgery on March 7th. We have some school
field trips and family things we could not move, thats why there is a
three-week wait and more doctor visits (oh fun).

Anyone have this surgery while on the pump? Im thinking that if she put her
site in her leg that day she could keep her pump on. I hope the surgeon (one
of the doctor visits yet to come) will let her have her pump on during
surgery. This will be a day surgery. Anything that anyone could tell me,
would help. What about blood sugars after surgery will they be higher? Do we
tape the pump to her some how for surgery? When can she use her abdomen
again for sites?