Re: [IP] Re: Gabe's failed site

In a message dated 2/17/2002 9:33:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> in, and the one I did get in failed after a few hours, I switched to the
> Silhouettes.  Much, much better!  I've only had one "no delivery" alarm
> and that was after 3

I am definitely going to ask for a trial of the Sils.  I wanted those to
begin with, but the CDE pushed the Quick sets.  Gabe says he is willing to do
extra checks until he masters the Pump and then he will decide if it is worth
it.  So it is back to the doctors office for us.

THANKS FOR YOUR KINDNESS...it was a trying and exhausting weekend.