[IP] testing bathwater

Sherry C wrote:
>>> I do know I have a little loss of sensation in my hands and feet because
I have to be very careful testing the baby's bath water ....>>>

Years and years ago moms were always taught to test the baby's bathwater
with an elbow. I noticed a relative didn't do that and the baby always
screamed for bath time. She was burning him. Elbows aren't usually
desensitized like even non-DMers' hands due to dipping in hot dishwater,
etc. Also, we used to test the milk temp by squirting it on the inner
forearm. I dunno if procedures have changed with time. (~_^)

If the plain sense makes common sense, seek no other sense.