[IP] switching to novolog

we got a prescription for novolog today, after asking our endo to try it to
even out shifra's postprandial spikes and try to get more than 2 days out of a
site.  he isnt convinced it will make a difference, but after trying several
other options, we want to try.

any advice? i'm checking her more often today (still on humalog) to try to get
some more info to compare with.  should we expect an immediate change? should
we be more careful about lows, given that her insulin needs may decrease?