Re: [IP] animas pump batteries - low alarm

The siren alarm wakes everyone but our 13 year old daughter. It's
unbelievable.. I went in one morning to find  a whimpering pump, the
batteries were so far gone that it couldn't power the alarm. Jenny
hadn't received her basal since 4 a.m. Luckily, a correction bolus and
new batteries  at 6:30 a.m. fixed it all. I hope she sleeps less soundly
as she becomes an adult.

Kay