[IP] Re: suspending when low

> oh...thought it was about whether one should suspend or not......guess I
> should have had Mary answer as she did the suspendiing.......I still say
> is individual and should be determined by D team.....JMO

About a year ago I was with a newbie pumper for her training and the CDE
told her to suspend if her BG was below 30. I was appalled because I know
how brains don't function that low. I mentioned it on this list and another
IPer *told* a bigwig at MiniMed. That person contacted me and asked me to
call her to talk about this. FF said *we do not recommend that* and wanted
to know the CDE's name in order to stop those instructions. Therefore, I'm
to *presume* that MiniMed does not recommend suspending in a low and Animas
does. I don't know about Disetronic nor Dana. ;) YMMV (~_^)