[IP] scared

Well today I did a set change and after dinner as I
was going to the bathroom I smelled insulin.  My set
was leaking AGAIN ( I had a series of the problem
before where I had a long period of unexplainable
highs and this was the problem) where the tubing
screws into the resevoir.  Of course this time I am
pregnant and ver afraid the new set I am using will
fail too.  The worst it got last time (when I wasn't
pregnant)  I ended up throwing up and almost passing
out from the high.  So what do I do now.....  I guess
I will check it lots before going to bed to make sure
it isn't leaking and get up lots during the night to
test.  Any other ideas?  this is going to be a long
night - feel free to mail me privately with other
ideas - thanks for listening  - christa

Do You Yahoo!?