Re: [IP] Re: suspending when low

In a message dated 2/17/02 2:05:55 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> *My* advice is to NOT do anything to the pump.
> Treating the low with fast carbs is what is necessary.

I think it depends on the situation....we have been told several times to
suspend my daughter's pump when she was dropping like a rock....I think this
is a decision as individual as diabetes and for one's D team to help with the
decision.....she is on novolog and although it lasts in her system they don't
want her adding anymore to it when she is dropping and, yes, she is treated
with carbs........