Re: [IP] spreadsheet

> I guess what I need to do is find someone who knows how to work a
> spreadsheet program and do it myself.  I can see a real usefulness for
> this in a Palm.

I could probably cook one of these spreadsheets up pretty quickly. I
generally just use an excel spreadsheet to track my BG and chart it.

I could customize a spreadsheet to do this (I've actually seen a few out
there that already do it). If you guys are really interested, I could get
one together to the IP site; just don't sue me :)