Re: [IP] Set changes

In a message dated 2/16/2002 10:52:49 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> just wishes the 3 days between set changes would last
> longer!

Judy,  Have you tried Novolog w/ Quicksets??? When we changed from Humalog
and softserters, we changed at the same time, so i'm not sure which is
causing my Jake's sites to lasts longer, but one of them sure has!  We
haven't lost a site due to high numbers since changing month's ago. They are
not red and swollen anymore either, very little scarring now; you can barely
tell where it has been(and usually it's been there 5 days!)  Jake plays lots
of sports and stays sweaty too and the quicksets stay w/out any mastisol or
extra taping. I think that's a YMMV thing, but possibly they might work for
your son too.Hope this might help, Trena (mom to Jake 11)