Re: [IP] Gallbladder surgery

I don't know about gallbladder surgery but I had surgery to remove uterine
cysts (laperoscopy) and they let me keep my pump on (day surgery then went
home).  You usually have to discuss it with the surgeon (mine didn't have a
problem with it) and then the anesthesiologist.  I think I clipped my pump to
the gown I had on (at the top).  The anesthesiologist had me check me
bloodsugar right before surgery and I was around 160 or so but he wanted it a
little higher so put some glucose in my IV so they wouldn't have to worry
about me going low.  That worked fine.  After you just have to monitor sugars
and control pain.  Make sure she eats before taking pain medicine and keeps
up on fluid intake.  Good luck to you I hope she heals quickly and feels
better soon.