[IP] Family Friend's 6 yr Old Boy Newly Diagnosed with IDDM-----Dr says "pump not an option

Around here, it's not just JayJay that has D, our whole family does.
We all take responsibility for his care. That includes grandparents and
cousins, mom and dad, sibs, everyone. I think that attitude help ALL
of us cope better. We all feel as though we can contribute to his well-being
and don't feel as though his situation is hopeless (like we did in the
very beginning). Suggest to this family that this viewpoint may help...

Mom to JayJay, age 4, dx'd @ 11 mos., pumping saline
Sadie, age 2.5 and
Alden, 6.5 months old

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com