No Subject

From: "Lyn Boyd" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted>
Subject: Lyn Boyd <email @ redacted>

Lyn Boyd <email @ redacted>
My husband of 32 years is just starting on a Minimed Insulin pump next
week.  He has been diabetic for over 10 years and over 1 year ago had a
liver transplant as well.  He has had an impossible time controlling his
sugar levels so his Dr wanted him to try the pump. He is pleased at the
prospect and I am as well.  Just want to know as much as I can about
pumping since we are both new at it.   His pump will arrive next week and
then we have instruction at the Drs. office.  His sugars range from lows in
the 40s and highs over 500.
I hope to learn as much as I can from the list of other users.